Stuck in DefaultISR at Startup in startup_MK22F51212.s

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in DefaultISR at Startup in startup_MK22F51212.s

marks
Contributor IV

Hi, Using K22F-FRDM with KDS 3.2.0 and KSDK 1.3.0. Trying to put together a customer demo that shows how to synchronize ADC conversions with an FTM. I got is working with IAR as the compiler and using KDS/PE for the low level configuration but the customer only has access to KDS. So trying to do it all with KDS. Attached is my project. Any idea why this is stuck during startup? I disabled the Watchdog. But it seams to be running WDOG_EMW_IRQHandler().  I tried this trick to disable NMI but no change:

Modify the Flash Configuration field to disable NMI capability:

Default Flash Configuration:

.section .FlashConfig, "a"

.long 0xFFFFFFFF

.long 0xFFFFFFFF

.long 0xFFFFFFFF

.long 0xFFFFFFFE

Modified Flash Configuration to disable NMI (FOPT[NMI]=0):

.section .FlashConfig, "a"

.long 0xFFFFFFFF

.long 0xFFFFFFFF

.long 0xFFFFFFFF

.long 0xFFFFFBFE

Screen shot:

156499_156499.pngpastedImage_0.png

Also, It does occasionally get past this and works well but just one out of 20 attempts or so.

Thanks for the help!

Mark

Original Attachment has been moved to: Pulse_Gen.zip

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

What's the issue going on now?

I've not encountered the issue yet.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marks
Contributor IV

I don't know why the programs gets stuck in the default interrupt handler. Try running the program and you will see. Why does it get stuck there?

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos