Magnetometer Development Board does not startup

Jump to solution
frankbenkert
Contributor I

Dear community,

I followed the steps described in the Quick Start Guide:

* Download Software from freescale.com\sensortoolbox

* Installed Software - no Errors occured

* Connected Evalboard to USB-port and switched the power Switch to on (red led is on)

* FTDI-Driver is installed (checked in Device Manager)

* Software started

and then it appears a window "Loading Freedom Sensor Toolbox(CE) - Please wait..." and nothing happens

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Frank

1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Frank,

Could you please specify which development board are you using? If it is the RD4247MAG3110 (LFSTBEB3110), please download and install the E-Compass Sensor Toolbox v6.1.0.1.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
shuaizhang
Contributor I

I can not download  the E-Compass Sensor Toolbox v6.1.0.1, it say Page Not Found

can you sent it to my email 364023214@qq.com .thanks very much. i really need it now. I'm looking forward to your reply.

0 Kudos
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Frank,

Could you please specify which development board are you using? If it is the RD4247MAG3110 (LFSTBEB3110), please download and install the E-Compass Sensor Toolbox v6.1.0.1.

Best regards,

Tomas

PS: If my answer helps to solve your question, please mark it as "Correct". Thank you.

frankbenkert
Contributor I

Dear Tomas,

yes, indeed it is the LFSTBEB3110 Magnetometer Development Board. With your help and downloading the E-Compass Sensor Toolbox it works now.

Maybe it is worth thinking about adding this Detail to the Quick Start Guide.

Nevertheless Thanx for your quick Response.

Regards

Frank

0 Kudos