cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending Hex file to LPC1768 through Ethernet

alinikfarjam
Contributor II

hi all,

i am developing a an Ethernet Bootloader for LPC 1768. I have already wrote TCP Socket and can control LEDs on board through Ethernet and TCP socket.

For the next step i want to send a Hex file to board and store it on flash through Ethernet. Can you please advise me how can i start with this step. i've already saw the secondary ethernet bootloader example in flash magic but it confusing me. so if there is any idea how can i do it please share it with me.

thanks

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the application note AN10744: Ethernet secondary ISP bootloader. This application note will use Ethernet as an example for developing the secondary bootloader. The code was tested using the LPC2378 and the Keil’s MCB2300 evaluation board. This code can be easily modified to work with LPC23xx and LPC24xx series microcontrollers that have an enabled Ethernet block.

http://www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN10744.pdf 

I hope this helps,

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos