CWA-BASIC-FL-1-3508545696

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 戴

If your Annual CodeWarrior Suite is expired, please renew your annual subscription.

+++++++++++++++

Q: How do I renew the subscription for my annual subscription?

Renewals for the annual subscription suite can be purchased on the Freescale web store, an authorized Freescale distributor or through expiration reminder e-mail.

If you wish to purchase your subscription renewal online through the Freescale web store

1. Log in at www.freescale.com using your registered email address and password
  2. Order the appropriated part number from the chart below.

Suite Level

Support Renewal Part Number

Professional

CWA-PRO-R or DLA-PRO-R

Standard

CWA-STANDARD-R or DLA-STANDARD-R

Basic

CWA-BASIC-R or DLA-BASIC-R

3. Click on the part number and move to “Sample and Buy” option. Scroll down to Ordering Information section and click in Buy direct.

4. Complete the Shopping Basket process. Once you complete your purchasing process an Order Confirmation screen should appear. 、

5. On Order confirmation screen click on Register Product.

6. You need to select the parent entitlement ID on which your maintenance renewal will apply.

7. Once selected, registration confirmation screen will appear showing the new expiration date for your product.

Note: in case you do not have a valid parent ID to apply your maintenance you’ll get this message: You currently do not have an active entitlement to the required software necessary to register this software product.

If you have already receive your subscription renewal code through your NXP distributor do the following

1. Enter to www.nxp.com/activation.

2. Enter your maintenance renewal code.

3. Select the parent entitlement to extend.

4. Once selected, registration confirmation screen will appear showing the new expiration date for your product.

If you received an expiration reminder e-mail from Freescale.com. Click on the option to renew. This will add the maintenance renewal code to your shopping cart, from here do the following:

1. Complete the Shopping Basket process. Once you complete your purchasing process an Order confirmation screen should appear.
  2. On Order confirmation screen click on Register Product.
  3. You need to select the parent entitlement ID on which your maintenance renewal will apply.
  4. Once selected, registration confirmation screen will appear showing the new expiration date for your product.

Hope this will help you.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos