cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenWRT packages not found

acer
Contributor I

Hi there,

I currently have a LS1012A Reference Design Board, with OpenWRT vls1012a.ear1.rc2.

When I do "opkg update", it comes out the error "opkg_download: Failed to download http://downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05/ls1012a/hgw/packages/base/Packages.gz, wget returned 1."

Looking at OpenWRT there doesn't seem to have support for ls1012a.

How does one update/upgrade with opkg for this reference board? Should I be pointing to download Packages.gz to somewhere else?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, there is no "ls1012a" in downloads.openwrt.org/chaos_calmer/15.05

To get an access to new software releases of ASK software for LS1012A, you need support plan.

Please look the following page for more details:

QorIQ LS1012A, LS1024A and LS102MA Processor Suppo|NXP

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

acer
Contributor I

Is there any workaround for this?

I have a week to evaluate this board along with other NXP processors to see if it fits our specs. If we're not able to get certain packages/features then it would be difficult to fully evaluate this processor.

Thanks,

Acer

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm quite sure this evaluation access may be granted, however please contact the person, who offered you this LS1012A Reference Design Board for evaluation.

0 Kudos