Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems setting eclipse for imx6ul

Jump to solution
alexishernandez
Contributor III

Hi, i followed the steps in

Setting up the Eclipse IDE for Yocto Application Development

but i'm stuck at the "Reconfigure Project" step, i got this output when make this156096_156096.pngScreenshot from 2016-07-20 07_55_33.png
I chmod the workspace file to have 'rwx' permissions also i got the 2.1 yocto plugin version and the toolchain that i'm using is the corresponding to the image target (at least is what i think)156097_156097.pngScreenshot from 2016-07-20 08_07_14.png

Toolchain:core-image-sato-armv7a http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-2.1/toolchain/i686/

Image: bitbake core-image-sato
Machine: imx6ulevk

Really need help with this one, thanks and regards

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexishernandez
Contributor III

Hi weidong.sun

Thanks for your answer, the issue seems to be a mismatch between the sdk toolchain and the sysroot file, this can be solved by building your own sdk toolchain (see Appendix A.2 from sdk manual).
Hope someone find this thread helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alexis,

Ecllipse IDE is not our product, so it is not in the scope of support, but according to above log, I can give you some advice.

From No.1 screenshot, It seems that Makefile file should be needed for your application, so "no rule to make target" was reminded.

For more detailed about Ecllipse on how to create a Makefile, see here:

Help - Eclipse Platform

Hope above information can help you!

Best Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos
alexishernandez
Contributor III

Hi weidong.sun

Thanks for your answer, the issue seems to be a mismatch between the sdk toolchain and the sysroot file, this can be solved by building your own sdk toolchain (see Appendix A.2 from sdk manual).
Hope someone find this thread helpful.

0 Kudos