MFG tools problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFG tools problem

marshall123
Contributor II

Hello, I have difficulty flashing the SD card with MFG tool. When I connect the usb otg port to the computer, the computer didn't recongnize it as HID device but recongnize it as usb portable device, then I open the MFG tool and MFG tool recongnize it as Virtual HID Minidriver Collection. then I press start and the MFG tool says <"Boot" body="BootStrap" error, file="C:\Users\qian060\Downloads\mfg_tools\mfgtools\Profiles\linux\OS Firmware\firmware\u-boot-imx6qpsabresd_sd.imx">  and the download process just stopped. Can you tell me how to solve the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

If you design the board yourself, and use the different DDR with the reference board. You need to configure the DDR first and porting the BSP, rebuild the images for mfgtool.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marshall123
Contributor II

nope, I used the i.mx6qp sabre sd board. I solved the problem by reinstalling windows!

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am very glad you have solved the mfgtool problem. I though you were using the board you designed yourself. Here you are using the board from our company, so you just need to follow our user guide documents, and them will help you. Welcome to create new thread in our community if you have new questions.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Here which board are you using? The reference board or you design the board yourself? Which version BSP are you using?

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos