imx6 git sync not working properly

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6 git sync not working properly

santhosha
Contributor II

imx6 git sync not working properly,  why is it so?  please guide...

ARNING: Failed to fetch URL ftp://ftp.iana.org/tz/releases/tzdata2015b.tar.gz;name=tzdata, attempting MIRRORS if available

ERROR: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 128, output:

fatal: unable to connect to git.freescale.com:

git.freescale.com[0: 192.88.156.202]: errno=Connection refused

ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git;protocol=git;branch=imx_3.14.38_6ul_ga'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/santhosh/fsl-release-bsp/build-wayland/tmp/work/imx6sxsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/3.14.38-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.5063

ERROR: Task 73 (/home/santhosh/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx_3.14.38.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1701 tasks of which 1075 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

Summary: 1 task failed:

/home/santhosh/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx_3.14.38.bb, do_fetch

Summary: The

Labels (1)
2 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Santhosha,

I tried downloading the tzdata file and the FTP works. I also tested the git from Freescale and had no problems. I would recommend making sure that you have internet access from your host. Sometimes proxys may cause errors with git.

As Martin Mauer is suggesting, try reaching the Freescale git or the tzdata file from outside bitbake to test your connection and if you are using a proxy or if you are behind a firewall check your settings.

Regards,

0 Kudos

martin_maurer
Contributor III

Have you tried if you can reach the address via FTP without the script?

Are you perhaps behind a firewall and need a proxy?