AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pressure sensor for Guage Pressure up to 115KPa (1Bar)

Question asked by MAHESH VYAS on Jul 16, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 by Tomas Vaverka

I am looking for Pressure sensor for Gauge Pressure(Not Absolute Pressure!) up to 115KP (1Bar) for measuring water pressure with pipe connector. Please suggest sensor which gives Analog  output in voltage range, directly usable by Micro controller Analog Input.

All I am able to find are absolute pressure sensors or differential sensors.