cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K66 UDP implementation

doruirimescu
Contributor I

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Nxp community and Kinetis development.I would like to make an application from which the Frdm K66F sends data via UDP (or TCP) to a computer.The support and documentation are mostly non-existent on this topic,my question is how would you go about making this happen ? Perhaps you could point me to some example or reference,if there exists such thing.

Best wishes :smileyhappy:

2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

​Hi Doru,

I'd highly recommend you to refer to the set of lwip demos which is from the KSDK2.0, and in the set of lwip demos, it contains a TCP echo and a UDP echo demo.

How to: install KSDK 2.0

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

karthikas
Contributor IV

Hai.,

I am also using K66 MCU.

As per your suggestion I used SDK2.0 (lwip_UDP_echo)example , Its working perfectly.

Now Can you help me to modify the example as per our requirement, so that it should not echo back UDP packet, instead i need simple UDP receive/ send example. 

I tried by removing echo send function , but in PC side it still waiting for UDP echo packet.

thank you.,

Best Regards.,

karthik

0 Kudos