I'm working on MCIMX6-SDB (SABRE-SD).
SABRE-SD will be used to notify signal to another CPU Board by setting "GPIO_2" high/low.
In DESIGN_FILE (SPF-27392_C5.pdf), GPIO_2 is connected to "KEY_ROW6" signal and that connect to "USR_DEF_RED_LED". That makes D3 LED up/down.
So, I think that if GPIO_2 is set to high or low, D3 LED blinks. Is it right?
If it is right, I have next question.
To blink D3 LED, GPIO1 bit2 is written 1 and 0, but D3 LED does not blink.
Registers were initialized as below, please tell me if there are some lack or trouble.
(1) Write 0x00000015 to IOMUXC_SW_MUX_CTL_PAD_GPIO02 (0x020E_0234).
(2) Write 0x0001b0b0 to IOMUXC_SW_PAD_CTL_PAD_GPIO02 (0x020E_0604)
(3) Write 0x00000004 to GPIO1_GDIR (0x0209_C004)
(4) Write 0x00000004 to GPIO1_DR (0x0209_C000)
(5) Write 0x00000000 to GPIO1_DR (0x0209_C000)