Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

有关freescale IMX系列开发板问题咨询

Jump to solution
brucecyc
Contributor II

大家好:

最近在了解飞思卡尔IMX系类开发板,算是小白,有些疑问,还请解答,谢谢。

1、请问I.MX 6Quad SABRE-SD和I.MX6DualLite SABRE-SD这两款开发板之间的区别是什么?这里SABRE-SD表示什么?DualLite表示什么?

2、请问I.MX6Quad ASBRE-AI和I.MX6DualLite SABRE-AI这两款开发板之间的区别是什么?这里SABRE-AI表示什么?

3、我在哪里可以找到有关这些开发板的硬件资料,软件资料,相关介绍等等信息?

4、这几款开发板配套的uboot,kernel ,android 版本貌似都不太一样?请问哪里可以找到相关软件资料?

小白,还请大家帮忙,谢谢!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bruce,

About your questions I give reply one by one, as follows:

1、Here the "SABRE-SD" is the board series name, the I.MX 6Quad SABRE-SD and I.MX6DualLite SABRE-SD are the board designed by our company. The I.MX 6Quad SABRE-SD is designed base on the i.MX6Q processor and I.MX6DualLite SABRE-SD is based on the i.MX6DL processor. The DualLite is the chip name, about the i.mx series processors you can go to our website to see the destails.

2、The difference is that they use difference processor in design, I.MX6Quad ASBRE-AI is designed based on i.MX6Q and I.MX6DualLite SABRE-AI use the i.MX6DualLite. "SABRE-AI" is the same as "SABRE-SD" is the name of board, SABRE-AI is the SABRE for Automotive Infotainment . Details on i.MX6 you can see ARM Cortex-A9|i.MX 6 Multicore Processors|NXP

3、You can go to

ARM Cortex-A9|i.MX 6 Multicore Processors|NXP

i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP

4、Documents, source code and Demo .... you can see i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
brucecyc
Contributor II

Dan:

非常感谢你的回答,很详细,也很受益,谢谢!

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bruce,

It's my pleasure:smileyhappy:. If you have new questions you can create new threads in our community. Here could you help close this thread by click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you~

Have a nice day

Dan

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bruce,

About your questions I give reply one by one, as follows:

1、Here the "SABRE-SD" is the board series name, the I.MX 6Quad SABRE-SD and I.MX6DualLite SABRE-SD are the board designed by our company. The I.MX 6Quad SABRE-SD is designed base on the i.MX6Q processor and I.MX6DualLite SABRE-SD is based on the i.MX6DL processor. The DualLite is the chip name, about the i.mx series processors you can go to our website to see the destails.

2、The difference is that they use difference processor in design, I.MX6Quad ASBRE-AI is designed based on i.MX6Q and I.MX6DualLite SABRE-AI use the i.MX6DualLite. "SABRE-AI" is the same as "SABRE-SD" is the name of board, SABRE-AI is the SABRE for Automotive Infotainment . Details on i.MX6 you can see ARM Cortex-A9|i.MX 6 Multicore Processors|NXP

3、You can go to

ARM Cortex-A9|i.MX 6 Multicore Processors|NXP

i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP

4、Documents, source code and Demo .... you can see i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!