p1010/u-boot from sd-card -load to ddr3 is ok, and no connect to uart0).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p1010/u-boot from sd-card -load to ddr3 is ok, and no connect to uart0).

sergeymo
Contributor I

Help my, please! My new board dont start (no answer to uart0-connect). P1010, DDR3+NAND from RDB-PB, CW connect to COP-JTAG. After reset - boot from SD-card, u-boot-code copy to DDR3-memory is ok. I find this code in memory from CSS-console. Problem: No connect to uart0 from PC. LED in Ready-out not light.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

sergeymo
Contributor I

Sorri, I forgot version of my u-boot (u-boot_nor.bin). I do not program in Unix. I copy this file from CD and use hex-bin-editor for disk. In first bytes of u-boot i see: U-Boot 2010.12 (Jul 10 2011 - 11:46:40).

0 Kudos

sergeymo
Contributor I

I collected the image SD-card manually: connect header (size 1000h offset 0, filled in accordance with the an3659,) and the body u-boot (length = 80000h offset = 1000h, file=boot_nor.bin from CD for 1010rdb). In header I change register pair in accordance with CW(10.5.1) init_core.tcl for p1010rdb, change number of pair, start address for boot.

I copy image to SD-card (512MB MicroSD and rebiit my board.

After, I connect with CCS to COP-JTAG connector in my board and read memory(DDR3 - direct analog - p101rdb-pb). I find in true area body of my u-boot (100% ok). 

0 Kudos

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Send information about your software. Is it NXP SDK?

I can see that SDK 1.9 support u-boot for NOR, NAND and SPI.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos