AnsweredAssumed Answered

IRQ Management

Question asked by Nadine Sueur on Jul 8, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 26, 2016 by isaacavila

Hi,

For some time now, I have been working on a software application using a FRDM-K64F board and a specific daughter board on it. This program will mange a PLC stack, and I have harsh real time constraints. The two boards communicate thru electrical wiring.

I have asked several questions, and received useful and effective help of the community.

I have configure the DAC (transmit side), the ADC16 (receive side) using interruptions and hardware trigger mechanism (PIT,  PDB) to make sure to send /receive data at 1.2 MHz.

And finally, I have a receive and a transmitter operational applications.

But (there is always a but in my email), the problem becomes a little bit more complex when I want to mix the send/receive in the same applications.

On the transmit side, I use the interrupt function of the PDB and I can enable / disable the interrupts using the EnableIRQ/DisableIRQ functions.

On the receive side, I use the interrupt function of the ADC16, and I enable the interrupts using the EnableIRQ function.

But once I have disable them using the DisableIRQ function, I'm not able to restart them again.

Any help, advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Best Regards

Nadine

Outcomes