cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSDK IRQ files

darnaiadam
Contributor III

Hi,

I made a project in Eclipse with the 'Project Generator Tool', and I realized that I cannot find irq files included in device driver sources (f.e.: fsl_uart_irq.c). What is the reason I have to include them manually?

In the project folder (KSDK Path/examples/frdmk64/user_apps/) I can see these files, but in eclipse I don't.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Darnai,

Just for the information - can you show me please your Project Generator configuration?

Please, do you use the newest version of Project Generator Tool 2.2 ?

I tested it on my side and it seems to be all right.

This is my configuration:

(I choose the FRDM-K64F option)

testCustomProject_1.png

testCustomProject.png

And import this project (according this procedure How to: import example in KSDK ) into KDS

and there are included files in KDS - ksdk_plaform library and the project, which I created:

I see the drivers:

includes.png

includes_2.png

and Properties for the project :

uart.png

Please let me know your results.

Thank you.

Iva

0 Kudos

darnaiadam
Contributor III

I've just checked the makefile, and it pointed out to the answer of my question. I can see that during the compile it calls the sources in. So I already know, how it works, but I still don't know, why are the source files among the includes.

0 Kudos

darnaiadam
Contributor III

First of all, thank you for your quick respond.

I checked the path you attached, but I can't understand, why are these source files within includes?

According to my idea there has to be a folder in the project, that contains the source files, like 'sources'.

Apart from this, I found the irq files I mentioned.

When I open the Project lib which is required to build my own project, I see the 'osa' and 'platform' folders. Within 'platform/uart/drivers' there are the uart specific files:

-fsl_uart_common.c

-fsl_uart_driver.c

-fsl_uart_driver.h

-fsl_uart_edma_driver.c

-fsl_uart_edma_driver.h

and that's it. I guess irq should be here.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

0 Kudos