Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Min and Max i.MX7S power consumption in low power modes

Jump to solution
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi community,

We have a question about i.MX7 power consumption.

Please see Table 15 in IMX7SCEC Rev.2.

We understand Teble 15 shows the typical power consumption in the low power modes.

Would you let me know the min and max power consumption in the modes also?

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The footnote to the Table 15 says that "All the power numbers defined in Table 15 are based on typical silicon at 25°C".

From the real life experience, I can say that these values may vary to up to +/- 50% depending on particular chip unit, ambient temperature etc.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The footnote to the Table 15 says that "All the power numbers defined in Table 15 are based on typical silicon at 25°C".

From the real life experience, I can say that these values may vary to up to +/- 50% depending on particular chip unit, ambient temperature etc.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos