cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

有关IMX6Quad驱动程序创建的video和fb设备文件

Jump to solution
yangzhu
Contributor I

在IMX6Quad平台启动内核后,在/dev/目录下发现有关fb和video的设备文件,分别为/dev/video0 /dev/video1 /dev/video16 /dev/video17 /dev/video18 /dev/video19 /dev/video20 /dev/fb0 /dev/fb1 /dev/fb2 /dev/fb3等。这些设备文件跟具体的哪个硬件对应,上层如何使用,以及内核启动函数里,video=mxcfb0:,video=mxcfb1:,等mxcfb1又代表啥,有没有相关文档来说明如何使用这些设备文件,以及如何组合视频的显示方式?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

video16 has the same physical buffer as fb0, video17 has the same physical buffer as fb1, normally, video16 is used as background and video 17 is used as foreground. fb0 is relevent to mxcfb0, fb1 is relevent to fb0's overlay and fb2 is relevent to mxcfb1.

for more detailed information, you can use the command :

cat  /sys/class/graphysics/fb0/mode or cat /sys/class/video4linux/video16/name

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

video16 has the same physical buffer as fb0, video17 has the same physical buffer as fb1, normally, video16 is used as background and video 17 is used as foreground. fb0 is relevent to mxcfb0, fb1 is relevent to fb0's overlay and fb2 is relevent to mxcfb1.

cat  /sys/class/graphysics/fb0/mode or cat /sys/class/video4linux/video16/name

0 Kudos
yangzhu
Contributor I

thank you very much!It's really useful for me!

发自我的 iPhone

在 2016年6月30日,下午4:02,joanxie <admin@community.freescale.com> 写道:

NXP Community

有关IMX6Quad驱动程序创建的video和fb设备文件

reply from Guanqiong Xie in i.MX Community - View the full discussion

cat /sys/class/graphysics/fb0/mode or cat /sys/class/video4linux/video16/name

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in i.MX Community by email or at NXP Community

Following 有关IMX6Quad驱动程序创建的video和fb设备文件 in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

if you don't have more question about this ,do you mind clicking the correct answer or useful answer to close this thread? thanks.

0 Kudos