Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can communication and serial communication

Jump to solution
guochunhua
Contributor II

Dear sir

I want to write Can communication and serial communication programs, but it did not succeed, you had gave me a website address to download the license of can communication, but I can not download the license, can you send attachments to me in email? I want can communication and serial communication licenses, the MCU I used is 56f84789 in PE of codewarrior, thank you very much.

Best regards.

guo chunhua

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello guo

Where can I find your attachment? Or what is the issue number of this question? 

You can download the example projects for 56F84789 from:

MC56F84xxx|Digital Signal Controllers|NXP

The example package is under ‘Software Development Tools -> Lab and Test Software’ in the above page.

It includes the example for CAN and SCI communication.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello guo

Where can I find your attachment? Or what is the issue number of this question? 

You can download the example projects for 56F84789 from:

MC56F84xxx|Digital Signal Controllers|NXP

The example package is under ‘Software Development Tools -> Lab and Test Software’ in the above page.

It includes the example for CAN and SCI communication.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos