cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso download not working

Jump to solution
MartinHo
Contributor IV

When I try to download the latest version of LPCXpresso from the "new" (more like the old Freescale) site. I get redirect directly to the "My Account" page! I'm really disappointed about how the "new" NXP is handling the integration with Freescale.

Martin

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartinHo
Contributor IV

Hi Fall Guy,

Nice to hear that it's working for You. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky. My "NXP Account" is in reality an "old" Freescale Account (I'm using LPC, Kinetis and iMX CPU's). I think that my profile is complete, but the problem remains.

Edit: I registered a new account with my private email, and this one is working! But I really would like to use my work email for downloading!

Edit: I opend a Support Ticket and thanks to Jorge, i have now a working NXP account!

Martin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
thefallguy
Contributor IV

I just tried this - to be able to download, you have to be logged in AND have a completed profile. Once these are complete, the download link does work.

They won't let you download anonymously any more. Shame

0 Kudos
MartinHo
Contributor IV

Hi Fall Guy,

Nice to hear that it's working for You. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky. My "NXP Account" is in reality an "old" Freescale Account (I'm using LPC, Kinetis and iMX CPU's). I think that my profile is complete, but the problem remains.

Edit: I registered a new account with my private email, and this one is working! But I really would like to use my work email for downloading!

Edit: I opend a Support Ticket and thanks to Jorge, i have now a working NXP account!

Martin

0 Kudos