Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find the definition of TIM registers in XET256

Jump to solution
myles0
Contributor I

Hi:

I Could not find the definition of each TIM register in "mc9s12xet256.h", such as  "TIM_TIOS, TIM_TCTL4, and so on". Meanwhile , I could not find any definition on the addresses of 0x03D0–0x03FF,which are mapped to the TIM module.They can all be found in "mc9s12xep100.h".My H file version is 3.00.034.

Should the TIM register definition be finished by user himself when use mc9s12xet256 ?

Original Attachment has been moved to: mc9s12xet256.h.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 小兵 祝,

It is correct.

Please look at Table D-2. Peripheral Options of MC9S12XE-Family Members in RM.

The TIM module is available only for 9S12XEP100 and 9S12XEP768. The TIM is routed to port R.

Please use ECT timer which is routed to port T.

It is enhanced version of TIM timer (+16-Bit Modulus Down Counter, +Pulse Accumulator B).

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 小兵 祝,

It is correct.

Please look at Table D-2. Peripheral Options of MC9S12XE-Family Members in RM.

The TIM module is available only for 9S12XEP100 and 9S12XEP768. The TIM is routed to port R.

Please use ECT timer which is routed to port T.

It is enhanced version of TIM timer (+16-Bit Modulus Down Counter, +Pulse Accumulator B).

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!