cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS PA v1.1 licensing

mst_
Contributor I

Hello,

I'd like to request an assistance with S32DS PA v1.1 licensing. License activation does not seem to work for me. I was able to download the installation package. I can see "S32 Design Studio for ARM" entry in my "product list" (attachment 1)... I'm not sure whether it appeared now or it's some leftover from possible previous attempt to download S32DS for ARM (unfortunatelly there is no timestamp). Notice that I'm trying to install PA version... but my product list does not mention PA version. I got no email with licensing info.

Attempts to use provided "ARM" activation ID (attachment 2) lead to "license not found" error (attachment 3).

Please, can you help me with this? Thank you.

Best regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
4 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin,

This issue should be fixed now.

Please click on the download button again - this should cause it send you a notification email with your activation code to your email registered on NXP.com account.

See the release announcement link below:

S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture v1.1 (Windows, Linux) released!

Attached you can see more information about where to find the Activation Code (screenshots are for ARM version but they are applicable to S32DS for power 1.1 too).

Stan

0 Kudos

mst_
Contributor I

Hi Martin,

thank you for prompt reply. I'm indeed able to get license key for "S32 design studio for e200" now. But I'm not able to download installation package itself. Download button takes me directly to the EULA and my product list, but Files tab says "there are no files for this product" - exactly as in your screenshot. Unfortunatelly I've deleted the installation package I was able to download yesterday. Please, where can I download the installation package?

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin,

I found this issue this morning a I have escalated it to appropriate team. I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible. So please be patient.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin,

from your screens it seems, you try to use activation key for S32DS for ARM, but you install S32DS for Power Architecture. I know, there was an issue with license keys on our website, but I think, it is fixed. Please try the following steps:

Click download button for S32DE for Power Architecture

pastedImage_0.png

Click license keys tab

pastedImage_1.png

Now, you should see the following screen with activation ID

pastedImage_2.png

If you have any problem with this progress, please write me back and I will try to ensure the fix.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos