cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qtmultimedia on framebuffer device

vincentchou
Contributor IV

Hi! 

We continue having problems to port our QT applications to the sabresd board because it always comes to issues when we try to playback video on frame buffer device.  Could you kindly tell me which version of fsl-release-bsp better support video playback using qtmultimedia and integrating gstreamer on frame buffer devices?  3.14.52 or 3.14.28? Qt4-embedded or qt5?

Vincent

@@

6 Replies

vincentchou
Contributor IV

We also discovered the network card would function normally if we switched back to version 3.0.35.  It will connect to Gigabit switch without problems.

Vincent

0 Kudos

vincentchou
Contributor IV

Sorry!  the last one is wrong posting!

Vincent

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vincent,

You may try to test the latest release 4.1.15 and Qt5.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.1.15_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS&location=null&fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Su...

Regards

0 Kudos

vincentchou
Contributor IV

Hi! 

We start to try 4.1.15.  We also have our own qt application.  In order to build our own qt application which includes video playback feature, could you provide some information about how we could customize the local.conf to build core-image-base for our own qt application?

Vincent

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please check the meta-qt5 as reference for your image build.

GitHub - meta-qt5/meta-qt5: QT5 layer for openembedded

Hope it helps

0 Kudos

vincentchou
Contributor IV

Thanks!  I have already figured out by following the content of local.conf based on the other page for Qt application. 

Compiling Qt5.3.0-beta1 on Yocto

I  could make it work now.  Thanks a lot for your help!