V7.0 - IDE.EXE No Disk

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V7.0 - IDE.EXE No Disk

tim35ca
Contributor I
When compiling or invoking the Flash Programming tools under CodeWarrior for Coldfire V7.0 we get multiple popup windows with this error:
IDE.exe - No Disk

There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive D:

The tools are installed from the original installation CD 770-20334 Rev I.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Nouchi
Senior Contributor II
Hello,

I've got the same problem few days ago, and mysteriously disappeared when I went back to CW6.4.
But I don't know if the problem was caused when I played with xml files configuration, or when I installed CW4.7.
I suspect a configuration problem in some case.

Emmanuel,
0 Kudos

JRBurke
Contributor I
I'm getting the same problem today. Hasn't happened to me before and I'm using the same install of CW 7.0.

Any idas what this could be?
0 Kudos

tim35ca
Contributor I
This is the second time I've run into this problem. The first time it was on one of my machines and the problem went away after I reverted to CW6.4. The second time it happened on one of my customers machines. He has reinstalled CW7.0 but still has the problem. I don't have access to his machine so I haven't been able to resolve it yet.

It was recommended that I open a service request with an explanation of the issue and also forward a copy of the Help > About Freescale Codewarrior > Installed Products. Since it is no longer happening on my machine could you enter the service request and let me know what they find?

Cheers!
0 Kudos