AnsweredAssumed Answered

i.MX6 SABRE SDP Yocto Pocky with Midori error: No package 'webkit-1.0' found

Question asked by jose jurado on Jun 17, 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the Yocto Pocky linux with Midori 0.5.2 browser (web kiosk image) and I get the next error (after solving a lot of previously errors):

| Checking for x11                            : 1.6.3

| Checking for header X11/extensions/scrnsaver.h : yes

| Checking for library Xss                       : yes

| Checking for gtk+-2.0 >= 2.16.0                : 2.24.28

| Checking for webkit-1.0 >= 1.1.17              : Package webkit-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.

| Perhaps you should add the directory containing `webkit-1.0.pc'

| to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable

| No package 'webkit-1.0' found

| /home/jdavid/workspace/Yocto_k4/fsl-release-bsp/kiosk-build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/midori/0.5.2-r0/midori-0.5.2/wscript:190: error: the configuration failed (see '/home/jdavid/workspace/Yocto_k4/fsl-release-bsp/kiosk-build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/midori/0.5.2-r0/midori-0.5.2/_build/config.log')

| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.

| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/jdavid/workspace/Yocto_k4/fsl-release-bsp/kiosk-build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/midori/0.5.2-r0/temp/log.do_configure.20685)

ERROR: Task 1768 (/home/jdavid/workspace/Yocto_k4/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-web-kiosk/recipes-browser/midori/midori_0.5.2.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'

I'm installed all required libraries and dependencies that I've found as solutions but not work for me:

$ sudo apt-get install libunique-dev libnotify libgtk2.0-dev libwebkit-dev libxml2-dev libsoup2.4-dev libsqlite3-dev valac libwebkitgtk-1.0-0  libwebkitgtk-1.0-common libwebkitgtk-common-dev libwebkit-dev libwebkit1.1-cil libwebkit-cil-dev libzeitgeist-1.0-1 libzeitgeist-dev

$ pkg-config —modversion webkit-1.0

and I also execute this commands that I see in one post:

$ cd $HOME/workspace/Yocto_k4/fsl-release-bsp/kiosk-build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/midori/0.5.2-r0/midori-0.5.2/

$ ./waf configure

$ ./waf build

$ sudo ./waf install

and work fine but compiling image continue failing.

The bitbake command is the next:

$ bitbake core-image-web-kiosk

Extra info:

- Device: imx6dlsabre for smart devices

The local.conf and bblayer file are attached.

Can anyone help me to solve this error? Thanks.

Original Attachment has been moved to: local.conf.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: bblayers.conf.zip

Outcomes