Interrupt help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupt help.

Dimy
Contributor I
Hello, I'm new to this forum and to this MCU.
I would like to known how to make a program to the MCU MC9S08GT60 (I am using the SARD board)
using interrupt on one of the buttons (PTA5 for example) to activate a function.
I'm really lost, any help would do. If someone could lead me to a manual using c for this MCU it would really help. Thanks in advanced.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

JimDon
Senior Contributor III
I can 100% reccomend this book:

"HCS08 Unleashed: Designer's Guide To the HCS08 Microcontrollers
"

Has many examples, one of which is a button.

0 Kudos

Dimy
Contributor I
Thank you for the tip, I was planning to buy one of this, so thanks for the input.
Another thing that I wanted to ask is how do I simulate a button press in the codeWarrior Debugger?
I started to use it today but I can't find where or how to do this, I'm simulating step by step.
Thanks.

0 Kudos

fabio
Contributor IV
Thanks Jim!

Dimy: you can give a try on the simulation components (available within the components item on the main menu of the simulator tool).

Best regards,
0 Kudos

UK_CF_FAE
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hey Dimi,

We (well, the helpful guys in the TIC at Guadalajara) invented the Peripehral Module Quick Reference guide just for this type of question. You could search for document HCS08QRUG on the www.freescale.com . There is a code download, too, and the KBI example generates an interrupt when a key is pressed. How helpful is that???!!!

Mark
0 Kudos

Dimy
Contributor I
Well, it was very helpful. Thanks.
If I have any more problem I ask you guys.
Thank you again.

Dimy.
0 Kudos

UK_CF_FAE
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Dimi,

Glad to be of help.

Mark
0 Kudos