nRF24L01 FRDM K22

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nRF24L01 FRDM K22

paulomontanher
Contributor II

Good Morning! I'm trying to set up a communication between 2 modules using nRF24L01 2 FRDM K22, as seen in a tutorial for KL25, this link(https://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/07/20/tutorial-ultra-low-cost-2-4-ghz-wireless-transceiver-with-the-fr...). I'm having trouble RX mode, for the IRQ pin of the module indicates the interrupt-and thus can not receive or a given. Here attached my code, I would appreciate it if algem could help me.

Original Attachment has been moved to: RadioSI4455_V00_00_00.rar

0 Kudos
13 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marco,

attached is a zip file with all the sources (project is on C:\Users\Erich Styger\Data\GitRepos\McuOnEclipse\Examples\KDS\FRDM-K22F). It uses the USB CDC (documenation folder contains the cdc.inf in case you don't have it) on the board. Below is an example session of two boards sending messages to each other:

pastedImage_0.png

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paulo,

https://github.com/ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse/archive/master.zip

gives you the whole tree in a zip file.

Erich

0 Kudos

paulomontanher
Contributor II

hello Erich

I'm adapting their code to the FRDM K22, I have all the radio response signals however can not carry out the transmission and reception of data, and the radio does not generate the interruption of IQR.

I am using 2 FRDM K22 with radio connected at J6 SPI communicating and getting response, however do not use the P & E, only use the drives of KDS 1.3

Do you have any idea what can contecendo'll be here.

0 Kudos

MAPC
Senior Contributor I

Hello, Erich

I'm Marco Coelho from Siletec Eletronica, a NXP (formerly Freescale) distributor in Brazil. Paulo Montanher is my customer.

Thanks for helping him and for the tips.

We find a problem as we open your project in KDS v. 3.2. It looks like you have made this project in a previous Processor Expert version, right?

pastedImage_0.png

How can we fix this problem? If we ignore this error and go on, we find a lot of conflicts and can't correctly compile the project.

Another point is that Paulo has made all his project based on KSDK v. 1.3, without Processor Expert, and only nRF24L01 part is left to finish it. Is it possible and feasible to copy only the code related to nRF24L01 generated by Processor Expert from your project and add it to Paulo's? We have no idea of how much this could conflict with KSDK in his project...

Thanks and best regards,

Marco Coelho

Applications Engineer

Siletec Eletronica

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marco,

Have you (they?) loaded the latest versions of components from SourceForge already (McuOnEclipse - Browse /PEx Components at SourceForge.net )?

That dialog basically tells that the project loaded uses newer components than present on your system.

About the second point: I have not done that, but I think that will not be simple and easy. Because it means that the low level SPI driver/interface needs to be switched to the SDK one. Doable, but for sure will take some work.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

MAPC
Senior Contributor I

Hi again Erich!

I just clicked on "Yes to All" (accepting to load in PE v. 01.120 instead of v. 01.124) on that message, generated Processor Expert code and recompiled the code. Despite some builder warnings, it looks like it is working fine now:

pastedImage_0.png

Marco Coelho

0 Kudos

MAPC
Senior Contributor I

Hello, Erich

The latest MCU On Eclipse PE components I have found and downloaded in SourceForge were:

pastedImage_0.png

But I keep getting the same message from KDS 3.2:

pastedImage_2.png

Marco Coelho

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marco,

ah, yes, my bad. I have a version 1.224 of the utility which is not released yet, so my fault :-(

Erich

0 Kudos

MAPC
Senior Contributor I

Hello Erich,

I'm taking a look at your project and noticed that the components SM1, RNET and RF1, related to the tranceiver nRF24L01 are disabled and their code was not created:

pastedImage_0.png

Could you please export those PE components settings and send them to us please?

Thanks and regards,

Marco Coelho

0 Kudos

paulomontanher
Contributor II

thank you Erich

Paulo

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paul,

I have a project for FRDM-K22F and nRF24L01+ on GitHub here:

mcuoneclipse/Examples/KDS/FRDM-K22F/FRDM-K22F_Drone at master · ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse · GitHub

Maybe this helps,

Erich

paulomontanher
Contributor II

Good morning Erich, I can not import your project for the link that u posted here, I have another way I have access to your project?

Thanks for listening.

0 Kudos

paulomontanher
Contributor II

Thanks, I'll take a look at it,

You could post the project here?

0 Kudos