Has gnuradio been ported to Freescale Linux

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has gnuradio been ported to Freescale Linux

midnight
Contributor I

We are using freescale Linux on a project.  Is there a package repository that has gnuradio for Freescale available?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

midnight
Contributor I

b4860qds-64b

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kyle Unice,

I checked the latest SDK 2.0 release, the package gnuradio has not been integrated.

You could use recipes for gnuradio from openembedded - Classic OpenEmbedded Development Tree , please download these recipes to one of Yocto repository, and put the source code tar ball to sources/downloads folder, then use bitbake command to build gnuradio.

If further assistance is needed, please feel free to let me know.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, what's NXP chip do you work with?
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos