cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to program LPCXpresso824-MAX Evaluation board OM13071

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Govindaraj on Tue Apr 14 23:23:48 MST 2015
Hi all,

I am new to MCU Programming.
I have LPCXpresso824-MAX Evaluation board OM13071. Also, I have installed LPCXpresso v7.6.2_326 on Windows 7.
But when I click on Program Flash on LPCXpresso IDE, it shows error
Cannot run program "C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.6.2_326\lpcxpresso\redlinkserv.exe": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified.
Cannot connect to the server process: redlinkserv.exe (port:3025)

Can anyone please help me with this

Thanks and regards,
Govindaraj

0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Wed Apr 15 00:10:45 MST 2015
Just to add to my previous post, also please make sure that you install the mbed Windows serial driver. See the below page for details, plus link to the mbed site to download this driver...

http://www.lpcware.com/content/devboard/lpcxpresso-max-developer-boards

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Tue Apr 14 23:48:26 MST 2015
So the location I would expect the redlinkserv.exe file to be located is:

C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.6.2_326\lpcxpresso\bin

i.e. the message you report is missing the "\bin" from the path. Can you confirm whether this is correct or not?

Can you also confirm where you have installed the product too? And whether the redlinkserv.exe file exists at the location given in the error message that you see?

Note that this file is installed by the product as part of the installation process, and if it was missing from the installer then we would have had a lot of complaints before now!

PS : I would also recommend that you install the latest version of LPCXpresso and try again. Link in my sig.

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos