cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved inclusion errors on start up

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by piperazine on Wed Feb 02 12:59:05 MST 2011
Hello,

Everytime I start up LPCXpresso I get 'Unresolved inclusion' errors on projects in my workspace. Any way of getting rid of these on start up? Seems the only way I can get rid is to Re-build the project (which puts the appropriate directorys in the 'Includes' folder) then close and re-open the file.

Not a big problem, more of an annoyance.

XP with LPCXpresso 3.6.2
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Fri Feb 04 00:37:22 MST 2011
OK. I see what you mean. We'll investigate.

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by piperazine on Thu Feb 03 11:30:23 MST 2011
Thanks for the reply.

I think what I want is LPCXpresso to remeber the 'Inlcudes' directories (arm-none-eabi/include ; 4.3.3/include ; 4.3.3/include-fixed) when starting up LPCXpresso. At the moment when I start LPCXpresso these are not in 'Includes' until I build the project again. Any simple way of getting LPCXpresso to remember these so they are there on start up? I know I could edit the project settings and include these manually, but thought there might be a more simplistic solution.

EDIT: I have just noticed that its only the CMSIS projects which dont save the 'Includes' after start up, so I'm guessing this is part of the design.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu Feb 03 00:10:05 MST 2011
This might be an issue with the indexer getting out of sync. Try rebuilding the index by selecting the project showing up the warnings in the Project Explorer view, then right clicking and choosing [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=1]Index->Rebuild[/SIZE][/FONT] from the context sensitive menu.

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 Kudos