lpcware

Adding header files to project, include to build

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by simm on Thu Mar 17 00:44:14 MST 2011
Hello
I am new in LPCXpresso and I have a problem with adding new header files and c files to compile and build.
I wand to do opposite action to "Exclude from build"

Where I should add my files because I have log:

Invoking: MCU Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -Xlinker -Map=uart.map -Xlinker --gc-sections -mcpu=cortex-m0 -mthumb -T "../linker/lpc1114_flash_crp.ld" -o"uart.axf"  ./startup/cr_startup_lpc11.o  ./src/uart_main.o  ./cmsis/core_cm0.o ./cmsis/system_LPC11xx.o  
./src/uart_main.o: In function `main':
D:\PROJEKTY_KOM\M868_23_TouchPad\prog\LPC\Workspace\uart_touch\Debug/../src/uart_main.c:36: undefined reference to `UARTInit'
D:\PROJEKTY_KOM\M868_23_TouchPad\prog\LPC\Workspace\uart_touch\Debug/../src/uart_main.c:39: undefined reference to `GPIOInit'
D:\PROJEKTY_KOM\M868_23_TouchPad\prog\LPC\Workspace\uart_touch\Debug/../src/uart_main.c:42: undefined reference to `GPIOSetDir'
D:\PROJEKTY_KOM\M868_23_TouchPad\prog\LPC\Workspace\uart_touch\Debug/../src/uart_main.c:53: undefined reference to `GPIOSetValue'
D:\PROJEKTY_KOM\M868_23_TouchPad\prog\LPC\Workspace\uart_touch\Debug/../src/uart_main.c:56: undefined reference to `UARTSend'
D:\PROJEKTY_KOM\M868_23_TouchPad\prog\LPC\Workspace\uart_touch\Debug/../src/uart_main.c:63: undefined reference to `GPIOSetValue'
D:\PROJEKTY_KOM\M868_23_TouchPad\prog\LPC\Workspace\uart_touch\Debug/../src/uart_main.c:63: undefined reference to `UARTCount'
D:\PROJEKTY_KOM\M868_23_TouchPad\prog\LPC\Workspace\uart_touch\Debug/../src/uart_main.c:63: undefined reference to `UARTBuffer'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [uart.axf] Error 1

Outcomes