Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download LPCXpresso

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by elecia on Tue Mar 01 09:33:57 MST 2011
I developed a product with the LPC13xx at one company. Now I'm working with a different company and want to try out the LPC line for their system.

When I try to download the IDE, it wants me to create a new account. I can't log in using my existing account to download the IDE. Why not? If I try to use my current account information, it says it already exists and won't let me download the compiler.

I suppose I could make up a bogus address and use a different email account but that is a lame hack.

Help?
0 Kudos
10 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Mar 02 15:17:48 MST 2011

Quote: elecia
On that page, there is no place to log in with an existing account (see attached). There is only a "Create Account" button.

I don't see this "top of the page" place to enter the information. I'm sorry to be dense but could you point it out?

(I was already logged into the forum when I got that screen shot.)

Thanks!

My guess is you are using ad blocking software, such as Adblock plus. Add an exception for the website, and you will see the login.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Mar 02 11:37:15 MST 2011
Sorry for the trouble you're having. I personally use Firefox 3.6.13, and cannot see a problem. No one else seems to have a problem, either. You might try clearing the browser history/cookies, to see if that makes a difference.

Regards,

CodeRedSupport

Quote: elecia
Ahh, it didn't occur to me that you wouldn't support the second largest browser (Firefox). I got the download via Internet Explorer.

Could you please write a bug for your development team to support the Firefox?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Wed Mar 02 10:53:14 MST 2011
Perhaps Code_Red could help you if you tell us which OS you are using?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by elecia on Wed Mar 02 10:48:12 MST 2011
Oh, Zero, thanks, sorry, didn't see you weren't CodeRed. Well, thanks for the tip anyway.

larryvc, Please look at the rest of the thread... I put in a screen shot of what I see when I use 3.6.13 to look at the LPC download page (http://lpcxpresso.code-red-tech.com/LPCXpresso/), there is no login button.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Wed Mar 02 10:43:09 MST 2011
Sorry, I'm not Code_Red :D. My development team is testing it's HTML work with IE / Firefox and Chrome (Win7). And for us everything is OK with this page :)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by larryvc on Wed Mar 02 10:40:16 MST 2011
Hi elecia,

I just logged in using Firefox version 3.6.13 and had no problem.:)

Did you put in your user id and password and click Login?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by elecia on Wed Mar 02 10:32:08 MST 2011
Ahh, it didn't occur to me that you wouldn't support the second largest browser (Firefox). I got the download via Internet Explorer.

Could you please write a bug for your development team to support the Firefox?

Thanks!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Wed Mar 02 09:33:34 MST 2011
In the top left corner, above 'Home' should be 2 fields for username & password.

If not, try another browser / PC...
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by elecia on Wed Mar 02 09:14:31 MST 2011
On that page, there is no place to log in with an existing account (see attached). There is only a "Create Account" button.

I don't see this "top of the page" place to enter the information. I'm sorry to be dense but could you point it out?

(I was already logged into the forum when I got that screen shot.)

Thanks!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue Mar 01 09:55:00 MST 2011
I don't see a problem provided you entered your username/password information as it exists. Are you saying you cannot enter your login information (top of the page), or your login is not recognized? If you possibly forgot your password, enter your username then click the[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Gray]FORGOT PASSWORD?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] link.

http://lpcxpresso.code-red-tech.com/LPCXpresso/
0 Kudos