Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example USB host code for HID device would be nice

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JDrumm on Thu Apr 15 14:07:22 MST 2010
I got the HID example to work just fine, now I am looking for some example code to run on the host PC that will communicate with the HID LPC1343.  Just having the source for the .exe included in the HID LPC1343 code example would be very nice.

Anybody else have any host USB code that works with the LPC1343?

Thanks,
JDrumm
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Luis Digital on Sat Feb 26 12:24:27 MST 2011
[B]LPC1343 HID Demonstration.exe  [/B]
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by yoko on Sat Feb 26 08:27:06 MST 2011
Install Windows DDK.  There are samples in there.  Also Google for hid.lib.  That the MS library for writing applications on Windows to access HID devices.  The hid.lib is part of the DDK.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JDrumm on Fri Apr 16 08:02:20 MST 2010
All,
  Thanks for the responses so far.  I am trying to use C# to develop my host USB interface to the LPC1343.  I have looked at the examples at Jan Axelson's web pages and they are nice, but they only solve the host side of the equation and now the HID example supplied by NXP has to be modified in a way I cannot seem to figure out.  I would love to have an example that shows BOTH the host and the target side.  If only NXP would publish the source for the host USB code that works with the HID LPC1343 example I would finally have the example I desire.

Thanks,
John
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by ktownsend on Fri Apr 16 02:28:20 MST 2010

Quote: Andrew24
Hi, i have the same problem. the HID demo works good, but i cant figure out how to write the host routine by myself. What programing environment are you using?

For C#, for example, you might try this, which worked for me: http://hidlibrary.codeplex.com/
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Andrew24 on Thu Apr 15 22:54:00 MST 2010
Hi, i have the same problem. the HID demo works good, but i cant figure out how to write the host routine by myself. What programing environment are you using?
0 Kudos