cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download to LPC11U14 new app for debug

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TicuPtcot on Fri Feb 24 11:32:09 MST 2012
I am using LPC11U14. I build and debug LPCXpresso11U14_systick from provided examples. I did a few modifications to the code and I download the new firmware successfully until now when the Initialization LPC link time out. I know the app is working ...I can see the LED blinking but looks like I can't access the boot loader for some reason ....could someone help with an answer ....thanks

The error that I am getting is:

No emulator or board available.
This could be because it is unpowered, unconnected or already in use

The LPC11U14 is connected good and the board is powered....
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Tue Oct 02 14:49:07 MST 2012
If you want people to help you, you should tell us what problem you are having? Are you getting an error message (if so, what is it)? Or is it something else. Unfortunately, I can't see your screen from here, and I am not clairvoyant, so I can't help you.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by i4sadiq on Tue Oct 02 13:29:48 MST 2012
Hello,

I have tried all the possible reasons mentioned here:
http://support.code-red-tech.com/Cod...ki/DebugErrors

However, I think the problem is with the driver installed. The driver installed seems to only work with Windows 7 and not Windows Xp. The attachment shows the driver details where you can see in the file version win7.

Please advice if this is a problem or any other solutions that I might try.

Thanks
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TicuPtcot on Mon Feb 27 08:30:36 MST 2012
You are right .....I reboot my computer and I could again download app to target...thanks I will next time look first into knowledge database....thanks again....
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Europe on Sat Feb 25 13:39:10 MST 2012
Hello ticu

off course you have seen the Code-Red site I suppose:
http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/DebugErrors

You said that you changed the software ... did you try the original software again?

What happens when the software is closed, LPCXpresso is disconnected and connected again and software is started again?
0 Kudos