cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking down an error, help please

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Thu Feb 05 16:42:18 MST 2015
OK I'll start of with an intro, I have been developing with Microchip devices for 10 years now, I switched jobs and bam I have this new IDE to learn.

I am working with files that were already created I just pull them from the SVN to modify/fix.

I have been running along great using the FAQ and reading this forum to figure out all the ins and outs for this IDE.

Everything was running smooth until this afternoon when I cam back from lunch and tried to run debug code (I'm on a proprietary PCBA, that has been working previously, been on this project for three months now).

The issue is I keep getting a weird error  

cannot find -lstatic_library_1

The strange part is there is no static_library_1, never has been, I can not figure out where the _1 file came from because the original is in my workspace. It seems the IDE somehow got a duplicate it is looking for.

I don't know what else info I can give you, but ask and I'll do what I can. Of course this is a work project so posting up the project or any files is out of the question per the normal company rules. Hopefully I can get as comfortable with this IDE as my last one because right now I miss it!!!
0 Kudos
17 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Fri Feb 13 10:22:21 MST 2015
I don't know either, I give up.

Thanks for trying to help!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Fri Feb 13 09:29:42 MST 2015
Who knows what you are doing wrong? You are the only person experiencing this issue. It must be environmental on your computer.

Things to check:
- is the directory writable? are the .cproject or .project files being written?
- is something else overwriting the files (for example a source control system)?
- have you checked that you are changing the correct build configuration (Debug and Release). In the project you sent to me, Debug and Release had different setting.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Fri Feb 13 09:14:31 MST 2015
OK I followed your instructions per email and per link describing linking, but it is still not working.
What am I doing wrong??

And the IDE is still changing file name from ...library to ...library_1
everytime I change it >> press apply >> go to build >> get error >> back to properties >> the "_1" is added back to the file name every time (see attached pic)

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Wed Feb 11 01:45:00 MST 2015
Thanks for sending your projects. The (original) problem is due to a misconfiguration in the project

In you Libraries (-l) settings, you have
${workspace_loc:/mtnw_static_library}

This is expanded to a DIRECTORY. It should be just
mtnw_static_library

When providing libraries to the linker you need to
1. Provide a directory (or directories) where the linker will search for libraries (This is the "Library Search Path (-L)" setting
2. Provide the 'base' library name in the "Libraries (-l)". The base name of the library is its name, stripped of the leading "lib" and trailing ".a".

For more information, see
http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/creating-linking-library-projects

BTW: The Release configuration has a direct reference to mtnw_static_library_1 - perhaps this is not what you wanted either?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by whitecoe on Tue Feb 10 09:27:55 MST 2015
You could just try looking under the other Linker entries too - its there under  MCU Linker >> General!  :bigsmile:

HTH!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Tue Feb 10 09:08:00 MST 2015
The "Enable Link-time optimization (-fito) is not check under MCU Linker >> General tab

Then in MCU Linker >> Miscellaneous tab, I see nothing about "-flto" or "-O0" see pic attached

and I checked under each configuration "Debug [Active]" , "Release" , and "[All configurations], all the same

I would love to send you the project to figure this out, but it has to be off the public forum and under an executed NDA of course. Like I said before this is a corporate project and I can not post source code for the world to see.

Please give me your contact information and lets solve this issue.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Mon Feb 09 11:28:23 MST 2015
Lets step back here.

In an earlier post, you showed the build console output. This showed that the options "-flto" and -O0 were being passed to the linker.

The IDE does not set these options by default, and so it must have been set by you (or the person supplying the project to you). This was highlighted as being a possible issue, so we suggested that the option be removed.

Setting this option can be done in one of two ways:
1. Setting the flag(s) on the Linker "General" tab, or
2. Specifically entering "-flto -O0" on the Linker "Miscellaneous" tab

Please ensure that the options are not being set using either of the two methods described. Don't forget that the option can be individually set for both Release and Debug build types.

If this still does not resolve your issue, please Export and post your project so that we can reproduce here.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Mon Feb 09 11:02:06 MST 2015
I see no option for this in that tab, just the (-flto) i previously mentioned which is not checked.. see pic attached

What am I missing??
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Mon Feb 09 09:22:28 MST 2015
It is in the General tab of the MCU Linker - you must already have changed it once, because the default is off!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Mon Feb 09 08:24:41 MST 2015
ok, newb question #2  8-)  ...

How do I get to the linker properties to change this?

The only thing I see that says Linker in the property (see pic attached) window does not have anything with this option in it to change.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Sat Feb 07 06:42:39 MST 2015
Right option, wrong tool. I said that you have it enabled on the linker, not the compiler  :)

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Fri Feb 06 12:10:56 MST 2015
That is correct, after each change I click Apply in lower right corner before exiting; most times I click Apply after editing anything per section.

I can not find the (-lto) in settings, the closest I could find is this:
(see attached pic)
Enable Link-Time optimization (-flto) ... but it's not checked

I didn't find anything in there with the (-lto) label
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Fri Feb 06 09:16:25 MST 2015

Quote: SeattleJeremy

Your top two links I have gone through and previously tried, more weird parts.
If I go into project setting and remove it (and the proper library is there, without the _1 after the name) then go to build it, it gives me the same error. Then is I go back into project properties all the links I removed are back.

So just to confirm, after you make the modification to the library name, you do click on Apply or OK in the Properties window, not just close it?

The only thing I can see that looks slightly strange is that on your link line, you have link time optimization turned on (-lto). I would recommend that you turn this off. To use this you need to enable in compiler and linker, but using it when you are building -O0 is pointless anyway. And this is something you should only ever use once you are sure your application really works.

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Fri Feb 06 08:32:47 MST 2015
and we use TortoiseSVN, another engineer here is evaluating the built in one as well, I have installed it but don't want to mess with it much till I get this worked out.

Others here are not having this issue and are doing the same work flow, so I am leaning towards something messed up on my machine, but no one here can figure out what.

I'm going to have someone else check out this project and try to build it to see if that works, no one has touched it since my machine freaked out.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Fri Feb 06 08:24:48 MST 2015
Thanks for the help,

Your top two links I have gone through and previously tried, more weird parts.
If I go into project setting and remove it (and the proper library is there, without the _1 after the name) then go to build it, it gives me the same error. Then is I go back into project properties all the links I removed are back.

My system:
Dell Precision M4800

copied from IDE Product information:
Version: LPCXpresso v7.5.0 [Build 254] [2014-10-31]
Operating system: Windows 7
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (32 bit)
we are still on the limited free version using this project as our evaluation to see if we should buy into it

build info from console:
 C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx
 C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc
 C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc
 C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc
 C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc
 C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769
 C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x
 C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application
 c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi/../redlib/include
 c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi/../features/include
End of search list.
GNU C (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) version 4.8.4 20140725 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_8-branch revision 213147] (arm-none-eabi)
compiled by GNU C version 4.7.4, GMP version 4.3.2, MPFR version 2.4.2, MPC version 0.8.1
GGC heuristics: --param ggc-min-expand=100 --param ggc-min-heapsize=131072
Compiler executable checksum: d5edaa5584c968721463d588c75db21f
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccwTB4aj.s
GNU assembler version 2.23.2 (arm-none-eabi) using BFD version (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 2.23.2.20140731
COMPILER_PATH=c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/
LIBRARY_PATH=c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/armv7-m/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7-m/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7-m/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../arm-none-eabi/lib/
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.o'
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_comm.c
Invoking: MCU C Compiler
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_comm.d" -MT"src/mtnw_comm.o" -MT"src/mtnw_comm.d" -o "src/mtnw_comm.o" "../src/mtnw_comm.c"
Using built-in specs.
Reading specs from c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/redlib.specs
rename spec cpp to default_cpp
COLLECT_GCC=c:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe
Target: arm-none-eabi
Configured with: /home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/src/gcc/configure --build=i686-linux-gnu --host=i686-w64-mingw32 --target=arm-none-eabi --prefix=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw --libexecdir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/lib --infodir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/share/doc/gcc-arm-none-eabi/info --mandir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/share/doc/gcc-arm-none-eabi/man --htmldir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/share/doc/gcc-arm-none-eabi/html --pdfdir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/share/doc/gcc-arm-none-eabi/pdf --enable-languages=c,c++ --disable-decimal-float --disable-libffi --disable-libgomp --disable-libmudflap --disable-libquadmath --disable-libssp --disable-libstdcxx-pch --disable-nls --disable-shared --disable-threads --disable-tls --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld --with-headers=yes --with-newlib --with-python-dir=share/gcc-arm-none-eabi --with-sysroot=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/arm-none-eabi --with-libiconv-prefix=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-gmp=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-mpfr=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-mpc=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-isl=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-cloog=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-libelf=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-host-libstdcxx='-static-libgcc -Wl,-Bstatic,-lstdc++,-Bdynamic -lm' --with-pkgversion='GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors' --with-multilib-list=armv6-m,armv7-m,armv7e-m,armv7-r
Thread model: single
gcc version 4.8.4 20140725 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_8-branch revision 213147] (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_comm.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_comm.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_comm.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_comm.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_comm.d -MF src/mtnw_comm.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_comm.o -MT src/mtnw_comm.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_comm.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_comm.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_comm.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\cccxRxlv.s
GNU C (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) version 4.8.4 20140725 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_8-branch revision 213147] (arm-none-eabi)
compiled by GNU C version 4.7.4, GMP version 4.3.2, MPFR version 2.4.2, MPC version 0.8.1
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi/../redlib/include
 c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi/../features/include
End of search list.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_comm.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_comm.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_comm.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_comm.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_comm.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\cccxRxlv.s
GNU assembler version 2.23.2 (arm-none-eabi) using BFD version (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 2.23.2.20140731
COMPILER_PATH=c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/
LIBRARY_PATH=c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/armv7-m/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7-m/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../arm-none-eabi/lib/armv7-m/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/;c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../arm-none-eabi/lib/
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_comm.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d" -o "src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o" "../src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.c"
Using built-in specs.
Reading specs from c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/redlib.specs
COLLECT_GCC=c:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe
Configured with: /home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/src/gcc/configure --build=i686-linux-gnu --host=i686-w64-mingw32 --target=arm-none-eabi --prefix=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw --libexecdir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/lib --infodir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/share/doc/gcc-arm-none-eabi/info --mandir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/share/doc/gcc-arm-none-eabi/man --htmldir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/share/doc/gcc-arm-none-eabi/html --pdfdir=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/share/doc/gcc-arm-none-eabi/pdf --enable-languages=c,c++ --disable-decimal-float --disable-libffi --disable-libgomp --disable-libmudflap --disable-libquadmath --disable-libssp --disable-libstdcxx-pch --disable-nls --disable-shared --disable-threads --disable-tls --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld --with-headers=yes --with-newlib --with-python-dir=share/gcc-arm-none-eabi --with-sysroot=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/install-mingw/arm-none-eabi --with-libiconv-prefix=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-gmp=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-mpfr=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-mpc=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-isl=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-cloog=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-libelf=/home/build/work/GCC-4-8-build/build-mingw/host-libs/usr --with-host-libstdcxx='-static-libgcc -Wl,-Bstatic,-lstdc++,-Bdynamic -lm' --with-pkgversion='GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors' --with-multilib-list=armv6-m,armv7-m,armv7e-m,armv7-r
gcc version 4.8.4 20140725 (release) [ARM/embedded-4_8-branch revision 213147] (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d -MF src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o -MT src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccEBTUKN.s
End of search list.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccEBTUKN.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d" -o "src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o" "../src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d -MF src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o -MT src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccSkHQy0.s
End of search list.
../src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.c: In function 'AlicatCommand':
../src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.c:83:3: warning: passing argument 2 of 'Board_Serial_Send' from incompatible pointer type [enabled by default]
   Board_Serial_Send(RS232_PORT, &str, reSize);
   ^
In file included from ../src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.c:9:0:
C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc/board.h:270:5: note: expected 'uint8_t *' but argument is of type 'char (*)[10]'
 int Board_Serial_Send(int port, uint8_t *sendbuf, int sendlen);
     ^
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccSkHQy0.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_isaac_application.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_isaac_application.d" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_application.o" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_application.d" -o "src/mtnw_isaac_application.o" "../src/mtnw_isaac_application.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_application.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_application.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_application.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_application.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_isaac_application.d -MF src/mtnw_isaac_application.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_isaac_application.o -MT src/mtnw_isaac_application.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_isaac_application.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_isaac_application.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_isaac_application.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccXwwkGb.s
End of search list.
../src/mtnw_isaac_application.c: In function 'main':
../src/mtnw_isaac_application.c:177:6: warning: implicit declaration of function 'AlicatCommand' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
      AlicatCommand(0, 1);
      ^
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_application.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_application.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_application.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_application.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_isaac_application.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccXwwkGb.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_isaac_application.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d" -o "src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o" "../src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d -MF src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o -MT src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccDGz3Ap.s
End of search list.
../src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.c: In function 'ControlGasFlow':
../src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.c:29:7: warning: implicit declaration of function 'AlicatCommand' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
       AlicatCommand(0, 0);
       ^
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccDGz3Ap.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_isaac_memory.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d" -o "src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o" "../src/mtnw_isaac_memory.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d -MF src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o -MT src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_isaac_memory.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_isaac_memory.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\cc52ew4D.s
End of search list.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_memory.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\cc52ew4D.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_isaac_memory.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d" -o "src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o" "../src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d -MF src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o -MT src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccpVZIqU.s
End of search list.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccpVZIqU.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_isaac_timers.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o" -MT"src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d" -o "src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o" "../src/mtnw_isaac_timers.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d -MF src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o -MT src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_isaac_timers.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_isaac_timers.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\cctz4cW8.s
End of search list.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_isaac_timers.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\cctz4cW8.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_isaac_timers.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d" -MT"src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o" -MT"src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d" -o "src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o" "../src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d -MF src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o -MT src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccMWv0Ya.s
End of search list.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccMWv0Ya.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.c

Building file: ../src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d" -MT"src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o" -MT"src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d" -o "src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o" "../src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d -MF src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d -MP -MT src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o -MT src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.c -quiet -dumpbase mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\cc4laM0q.s
End of search list.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o' '-MT' 'src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.d' '-o' 'src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\cc4laM0q.s
Finished building: ../src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.c

Building file: ../src/sysinit.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -DCORE_M3 -D__USE_LPCOPEN -D__LPC17XX__ -D__REDLIB__ -I"C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x" -I"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -include"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -v -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"src/sysinit.d" -MT"src/sysinit.o" -MT"src/sysinit.d" -o "src/sysinit.o" "../src/sysinit.c"
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/sysinit.d' '-MT' 'src/sysinit.o' '-MT' 'src/sysinit.d' '-o' 'src/sysinit.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/cc1.exe -quiet -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -imultilib armv7-m -iprefix c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/ -isysroot c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\tools\bin\../arm-none-eabi -MMD src/sysinit.d -MF src/sysinit.d -MP -MT src/sysinit.o -MT src/sysinit.d -dD -isystem =/../redlib/include -isystem =/../features/include -nostdinc -D__USES_INITFINI__ -D DEBUG -D __CODE_RED -D CORE_M3 -D __USE_LPCOPEN -D __LPC17XX__ -D __REDLIB__ -D __REDLIB__ -include C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h ../src/sysinit.c -quiet -dumpbase sysinit.c -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -auxbase-strip src/sysinit.o -g3 -O0 -Wall -version -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccKXaXaH.s
End of search list.
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-D' 'DEBUG' '-D' '__CODE_RED' '-D' 'CORE_M3' '-D' '__USE_LPCOPEN' '-D' '__LPC17XX__' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-I' 'C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x' '-I' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application' '-include' 'C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc\mtnw_BulbControl.h' '-O0' '-g3' '-Wall' '-c' '-fmessage-length=0' '-fno-builtin' '-ffunction-sections' '-fdata-sections' '-v' '-mcpu=cortex-m3' '-mthumb' '-D' '__REDLIB__' '-specs=redlib.specs' '-MMD' '-MP' '-MF' 'src/sysinit.d' '-MT' 'src/sysinit.o' '-MT' 'src/sysinit.d' '-o' 'src/sysinit.o'
 c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/as.exe -v -I C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254\lpcxpresso\Examples\CMSIS_CORE\CMSIS_CORE_LPC17xx -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application\inc -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x -I C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application -mcpu=cortex-m3 -meabi=5 -o src/sysinit.o C:\Users\jeremyw\AppData\Local\Temp\ccKXaXaH.s
Finished building: ../src/sysinit.c

Building target: mtnw_isaac_application.axf
Invoking: MCU Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -L"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_isaac_application" -L"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\mtnw_static_library" -L"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769\Debug" -L"C:\LocalSave\SVN_Working\TPP RPP\lpc_chip_175x_6x\Debug" -Xlinker -Map="mtnw_isaac_application.map" -Xlinker --gc-sections -flto -O0 -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -T "mtnw_isaac_application_Debug.ld" -o "mtnw_isaac_application.axf"  ./src/cr_startup_lpc175x_6x.o ./src/crp.o ./src/mtnw_BulbControl.o ./src/mtnw_ISAAC_UART232.o ./src/mtnw_comm.o ./src/mtnw_isaac_RPP_FNS.o ./src/mtnw_isaac_TPP_FNS.o ./src/mtnw_isaac_application.o ./src/mtnw_isaac_gasFlow.o ./src/mtnw_isaac_memory.o ./src/mtnw_isaac_szcmaster.o ./src/mtnw_isaac_timers.o ./src/mtnw_lpc1769_drivers.o ./src/mtnw_ltcadc_drivers.o ./src/sysinit.o   -lmtnw_static_library_1 -llpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_1769 -llpc_chip_175x_6x
c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_7.5.0_254/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lmtnw_static_library_1
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mtnw_isaac_application.axf] Error 1

07:16:07 Build Finished (took 3s.898ms)

metadata zipped and attached:

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Fri Feb 06 02:17:43 MST 2015
So the obvious causes of this error are as described at:

http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/linker-cannot-find-library

But as you are saying that the library does not actually exist at all, then the first thing to do is fix your project to remove the reference. Thus if you are sure that this library is definitely not needed / doesn't exist, then remove it from the MCU Linker - Libraries settings  in Project Properties. This will hopefully allow you to build your project.

[ More background on library references at - http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/creating-linking-library-projects ]

As to how the incorrect reference appeared, that is more curious. It would certainly be interesting to know if this reference  has replaced the correct reference, or if it has been added in addition to the correct reference?

One other thing to watch might be your version control. You don't say how you are using SVN, but we would certainly recommend the use of an Eclipse plugin for managing things rather than an external tool (we use Subclipse extensively within the LPCXpresso team)...

http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/using-version-control-within-ide

If you need further assistance here and if you can't provide your actual projects, then at least provide a more detailed description of the projects you have in your workspace, including the references between them. It might also be useful to see your build log

http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/build-console

and also your {workspace}/.metadata/.log file - (which you can zip up and post)

Please also confirm the version of LPCXpresso you are using and on which host platform.

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by SeattleJeremy on Thu Feb 05 16:47:51 MST 2015
Oh almost forgot to add, this happened about a month ago too (same file name and all), I did a clean project and restarted my computer and it went away, not so lucky this time.

Also I did search the forums and the FAQ first, saw a bunch of linker issues but I don't have a link issue where it can't find a real file, I have a system looking for a file that doesn't exist.
0 Kudos