lpcware

Driver Installation problem LPCxpresso 7.6.2

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by davidluca3000 on Tue Feb 17 11:50:46 MST 2015
Hello,
Today I tried to upgrade from 7.5.0 to 7.6.2 with default options enabled but I got this error:
"Runtime Error (at 27:637):
SWbemObjectEx: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it."

I don't know if this is related but the LPCLink on my LPCXpresso LPC11U14 board was working fine but now it stays in initialization until a timeout occurs:
"Initializing LPC-Link (WinUSB) or RDB-Link with LPCXpressoWIN.enc"
"Timeout waiting for LPC-Link (WinUSB) or RDB-Link to initialize (2). If this is the first use after installation, your drivers may not have finished loading, or, if you are running from a VM, you may need to force VM to reconnect the device.
Abort?"

If I press No then the box doesn't go away, but on Yes sometimes seems to load the code and start debug session or doesn't find LPC-Link at all and need to un-plug the device.
This initialization box was staying only for short time in 7.5.0. The projects were imported into a new workspace after installation of 7.6.2.

My PC is running Win8.1 without antivirus other than windows defender. I tried reinstalling but same behavior. What should I do to have it working correctly?
Best regards,
David.

Outcomes