cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lpc11u14 flash memory data storage

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sarangkalbande on Mon Dec 17 01:58:25 MST 2012
Hi all,
I am working on lpc 11u14 uc.You might be knowing there is no inbuilt EEPROM inside it.So,I would have to use flash memry to store data.

Does any one know,How to store configuration data in internal flash and how to
perform read/write and erase operation on the same.

waiting for your reply at earliest.
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by stalisman on Tue Dec 18 03:08:25 MST 2012
take a  look at AN10963 appendix A, and double check yor steps.

http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/an10963-reducing-code-size-lpc11xx-lpcxpresso
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sarangkalbande on Tue Dec 18 02:03:55 MST 2012
Hi,
Thanks for the reply
I have tried and It works fine as i am using lpc 1227 and there is Flash information Block in it.I am able to read write to the location but my question is,In lpc 11u14 this flash action is not available so I will have to break 32 KB flash into two section,One for program and 1 for data storage.

I have tried this by making changes in mem.ld file but Its not working,what could be the problem.Do i need to write ld file for this new section too.if yes then what?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by serge on Mon Dec 17 03:11:09 MST 2012
First of all search this forum first with the sticky thread before posting, your question has already been answered ( see this thread ) and secondly read the user manual ;)!!
0 Kudos