lpcware

LPC1111 PIO0_7 Enable Question

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ulysses on Fri Nov 19 09:10:28 MST 2010
I have a very basic SW problem/issue with a LPC1111 and LPCXpresso[COLOR=#1F497D][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/COLOR]. I’m trying to enable PIO0_7 as an input that triggers only on a falling edge. Reading the user manual it says I need to make sure that bit 7 is 0 for port 0 in registers DIR, IS, IBE, IEV and then make bit 7 of IE 1 to enable the interrupt. No matter what we do the interrupt is always being triggered on both the rising and falling edge.  We hooked up a scope to make sure there is not any noise and everything looked clean (see scope log attached). If I chang IBE to 1 (to request triggering on both rising and falling edge) the same behavior is observed.

Could you please tell me what I’m doing wrong? I was using gpio.c/h as a reference. Also do you have a SW engineering contact that I could speak to directly about any SW issues I might have?

Code:
  [COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]   LPC_GPIO[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=&quot][0]->DIR  &= ~(1<<7);[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  [COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]   LPC_GPIO[0]->IS   &= ~(1<<7);[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  [COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]   LPC_GPIO[0]->IBE  &= ~(1<<7);[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  [COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]   LPC_GPIO[0]->IEV  &= ~(1<<7);[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  [COLOR=black][FONT=&quot]   LPC_GPIO[0]->IE   |= (1<<7);[/FONT][/COLOR]

[ATTACH]230[/ATTACH]

Original Attachment has been moved to: 1100851_BugAs1.zip

Outcomes