cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program flash window is empty

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by soujiro0725 on Fri Apr 20 02:07:16 MST 2012
Hi. I am new to lpcxpresso.
Ubuntu 10
latest lpcxpresso IDE

I'm trying to write a binary file to lpcxpresso 1769.
Then, I clicked the "chip" -like mark in the menu bar, and a pop-up window saying "Program Flash" showed up.
Supposedly, I need to choose the type of lpcxpresso, but the window, followed by "Select project for flash target", is empty. 

Do I need to add some more files or change the settings in order to write the binary file?

soujiro0725
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by researchinnovation on Fri Apr 20 21:52:58 MST 2012
@Soujiro0725....Hi...!!!

What specific changes you made in Windows setting, Please tell me.

Thanks & Regards...:)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by soujiro0725 on Fri Apr 20 17:38:02 MST 2012
I changed the window setting, now the manu appears as I wished. Thanks.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Fri Apr 20 02:37:00 MST 2012

Quote: soujiro0725
Do I need to add some more files or change the settings in order to write the binary file?

No :)

An easy way to flash is to select your axf file in 'Project Explorer' in Debug or Release Folder and then use Flash button (with little chip icon). So your file is already included :)

Also explained here: http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/GuiFlashProgramming
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by researchinnovation on Fri Apr 20 02:16:24 MST 2012
Hi....!!!

Check in the project properties and windows setting. There you may can change it as per your requirements...:)
0 Kudos