Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lpc800_driver_lib ?

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mvinger on Wed May 01 20:58:36 MST 2013
New User:
Is there a place/pdf to look-up function descriptions (i.e. GPIOInit(), SystemCoreClockUpdate(), etc.)?
I checked the LPCOpen documentation but it has BOARD, CHIP & IP specific descriptions with different parameters.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by fjrg76 on Thu May 02 19:51:33 MST 2013
Most NXP libraries are equipped with documentation written in Doxygen. So download this application and try it!! You get the documentation in HTML or PDF format.

Another very handy way to look at the library is through our best friends CSCOPE + EXHUBERANT CTAGS + VIM.

In this way you can navigate back and forth very quickly among the dozens of files in the library.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by tha on Thu May 02 18:01:31 MST 2013
After poking around some more, I have to say your best best is to open the C file for the function and read the comments.  Of course, ideally there would should be an example for each function showing how to use it.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mvinger on Thu May 02 17:23:20 MST 2013
Thanks for the info.
I previously had found the location of all of the functions.
What I am wondering is if there is any documentation for these lpc800_driver_lib functions like there is for the LPCOpen versions of these CHIP_ and IP_ functions.
Thanks.
Malcolm
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by tha on Thu May 02 01:39:37 MST 2013
The GPIOInit() function is in the modules|chip specific drivers.  The SystemCoreClockUpdate() is in the board specific drivers and functions.

Just do a search in the search bar for other functions of interest.
0 Kudos