Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Mass Storage on LPC1343

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wsyuen on Mon Dec 27 21:20:29 MST 2010
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]I tested the "USBMem" project in the sample code, it works and the computer can recognise it as a USB Mass Storage device.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Is there any existing API calls can send/receive data to the computer? (assumed that computer side has an application to cope with)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]E.g. in the current sample code, there are some function calls like "USB_WriteEP", "DataInTransfer"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Can I use these function calls to communicate with the computer? How to use them?[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Thank you very much.[/SIZE][/FONT]
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by igorsk on Tue Jan 11 08:47:34 MST 2011
Generally custom SCSI commands are used. IOCTL_SCSI_PASS_THROUGH can be used in Windows to send such commands. I think you can change MSC_GetCBW() to add one.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wsyuen on Tue Dec 28 00:17:48 MST 2010
Sorry, I don't understand.

For example, I want to send several bytes to the computer thr the Mass Storage channel.
I see in the sample code, e.g. mscuser.c & usbhw.c, there are function calls like USB_WriteEP or DataInTransfer. I'm not sure which one is correct nor how to use.
So, is there any function calls can send several bytes to the computer?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by thinkchip on Mon Dec 27 22:29:40 MST 2010
maybe you need a HID dispositive, with this, you can communicate with apis in a dll with your system, best regards
0 Kudos