cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso v3.5.0 released

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu Sep 02 07:07:08 MST 2010
LPCXpresso v3.5.0 has been released. This is essentially a bugfix release for v3.4.6 with no additional functionality.

From the release notes:
- Redlib: Fix to malloc to prevent occassional corruption of heap data structure entry when free'ed block reused
- Fix problem with Debug driver not fully initializing a Cortex-M3 when starting a debug session
- Fix problem with Import as XML not working
- Fixed problem with display of memory renderings when invoked from a peripheral rendering
- Add "Debug As" option for MCU applications
- Fix to allow Software Install to work correctly
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by renan on Fri Sep 03 04:03:39 MST 2010

Quote: Luis Digital

I have Eclipse installed to program AVR micros, but I think that does not cause incompatibility.

I'm sure it is not. I have 2 versions of Eclipse in this machine, Galileo and Helios. It's working perfect....

Renan
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Luis Digital on Thu Sep 02 17:41:09 MST 2010
Hello,

I imagine that these bug fixes were also applied to the version of Linux. (?)

It would be interesting to test a version before "The big day" to make sure the system works in a real life machine.

I have Eclipse installed to program AVR micros, but I think that does not cause incompatibility.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by renan on Thu Sep 02 08:32:00 MST 2010
Yes, that's what I meant.

Thanks
Renan
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu Sep 02 08:05:03 MST 2010
If you mean "Fix to allow Software Install to work correctly"http://http://knowledgebase.nxp.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=3235, then yes.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by renan on Thu Sep 02 07:34:20 MST 2010
Did you fix that problem with plugins in this version?

Renan
0 Kudos