Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error occured while launching project java.lang.NullPointerException

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by szempy on Wed Feb 13 06:00:04 MST 2013
I'm trying to launch my project but i'm getting this error message :

An internal error occurred during: "Launching SVTech_Mobile".
java.lang.NullPointerException

Could it be that my workspace got corrupted ?
How could i fix it ?
0 Kudos
6 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by szempy on Wed Feb 13 08:58:17 MST 2013

Quote: CodeRedSupport
It does look like your workspace is corrupted. It looks like you tried to close either Project Explorer, or the whole IDE earlier today, and it failed, whihc has caused a problem.

I would suggest selecting all of your projects and Exporting them. Then create a new Workspace and Import the projects that you just exported.

Thank you, that was probably the problem that i closed the IDE and corrupted the workspace.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Feb 13 08:46:14 MST 2013
It does look like your workspace is corrupted. It looks like you tried to close either Project Explorer, or the whole IDE earlier today, and it failed, whihc has caused a problem.

I would suggest selecting all of your projects and Exporting them. Then create a new Workspace and Import the projects that you just exported.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by szempy on Wed Feb 13 07:19:55 MST 2013

And did you try my suggestion of deleting and recreating the debug configuration?

Yes i did, deleted and recreated the launch configuration, but the problem remains the same...
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Feb 13 07:15:47 MST 2013
And did you try my suggestion of deleting and recreating the debug configuration?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by szempy on Wed Feb 13 06:37:13 MST 2013

I don't understand what you mean by "Launch my project". Are you trying to debug?

To help us understand what is going wrong, please
- tell us which version of LPCXpresso you are using
- please zip and post the file <workspace>/.metadata/.log

Assuming you are trying to debug and want to continue, you will need to delete and recreate you debug configuration:
http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/LaunchConfigMenu

Hello the error occurred under the version LPCXpresso_5.0.14_1109 i uninstalled it and installed the latest LPCXpresso_5.1.0_2048 but the error still remains.
Yes, the problem occurs when i try to debug my project.
I attached the log file.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Feb 13 06:21:18 MST 2013
I don't understand what you mean by "Launch my project". Are you trying to debug?

To help us understand what is going wrong, please
- tell us which version of LPCXpresso you are using
- please zip and post the file <workspace>/.metadata/.log

Assuming you are trying to debug and want to continue, you will need to delete and recreate you debug configuration:
http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/LaunchConfigMenu
0 Kudos