lpcware

Make problem when using complex folder structure

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bjorn.juul on Mon Jan 27 06:02:42 MST 2014
Hi

I'm having quiet an annoying problem when building my problem.
I have a LPC1343 on a custom developed breakout board (Forebrain) from the former Universal Air Ltd, and compiling on LPCXpresso 6.1.2.

I got a semi-complex source folder structure, which I thought shouldn't be a problem, as I use an identical structure, when working with Atmel MCUs.
But when I try including my GPIO.h more than once in my files, it corrupts the building of the GPIO header file, and I end up with multiple errors such as:

unknown type name 'uint32_t'gpio.h/LPC1343_CodeBase/core/incline 22C/C++ Problem
make: *** [drivers/displays/tft/hw/lcd.o] Error 1LPC1343_CodeBase C/C++ Problem
expected declaration specifiers or '...' before '*' tokengpio.h/LPC1343_CodeBase/core/incline 28C/C++ Problem
expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'gpio.h/LPC1343_CodeBase/core/incline 40C/C++ Problem
expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'void'gpio.h/LPC1343_CodeBase/core/incline 54C/C++ Problem

If if remove the includes from all of my source files but one, the build ends succesfully.

I've tried to setting up the search paths and source paths, but nothing seems to do any good.
The file and include structure is represented in the illustration attached.

Can anyone figure this out?

Original Attachment has been moved to: LPC1343_workspace2.zip

Outcomes