cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code side limit

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by anhdung88 on Mon Aug 04 18:07:13 MST 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm compiling a test project that I've downloaded on the internet. Everything seems ok, except for the final exe, the compiler has compiled all component but at last he couldn't link all component into final, maybe the free license LPCXpresso V7 IDE is the cause.
Here is my linker invoke command:
Building target: OV7670.axf
Invoking: MCU Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -L"C:\Users\Vaio\Documents\LPCXpresso_7.2.0_153\workspace\CMSISv2p00_LPC17xx\Debug" -Xlinker -Map="OV7670.map" -Xlinker --gc-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -T "OV7670_Debug.ld" -o "OV7670.axf"  ./src/cr_startup_lpc175x_6x.o ./src/crp.o ./src/delay.o ./src/i2c.o ./src/main.o ./src/ov7670.o ./src/uart0.o   -lCMSISv2p00_LPC17xx
Finished building target: OV7670.axf

And next are my components and final binaries:

And last question is How to work around the code size limit of IDE free license?
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Mon Aug 04 22:35:16 MST 2014
Assuming you have registered, the code size limit is a debug download limit - not a build size limit.

What do you think your actual problem is? The command line you posted shows no error.

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos