Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Templates

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by ronkrem on Thu Oct 25 17:17:23 MST 2012
There is an lpc11xx_template.xml for the LPC11xx processors which allowed selection of various drivers in creating a new LPC11xx project. I am starting a new project using an LPC1347 (embedded artists) and went looking for the equivelent lpc13xx_templte.xml file but could not find it. Does anyone know whether a similar file exists?

Regards, Ron
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by whitecoe on Fri Oct 26 09:37:41 MST 2012
As far as I can tell, NXP have only done this "template example" for the LPC11xx parts - and not for any of the others. Thus you basically need to use the New Project wizard and then pull across 'driver' code from existing example projects for the part you want to target.

There have been a few threads previously about LPC1347 examples etc which you might find useful, for example:

http://knowledgebase.nxp.com/showthread.php?t=3701

Just searching the forum for 1347 may well find a few more.

HTH!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by ronkrem on Fri Oct 26 05:39:04 MST 2012
The "template" project is one of the examples in the LPC11xx set of examples. It is not a project in itself, but a mechanism that allows you to select various drivers that are required in your particular project, such as uart, i2c, pwm, etc.

After downloading the LPC13xx set of examples from NXP, I find there is no equivelent "template" example - the method I have used to date to create new projects.

As far as I can see, this "template" method is the only way you can automatically add a required set of drivers to a new project! Thus I expected to find it in the LPC13xx set.

Is there another way to select a set of drivers into your project?

Regards, Ron
0 Kudos