cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using static libraries in LpcXpresso v. 4 and v. 5

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by micronpn on Wed Nov 14 09:57:52 MST 2012
I just started 2 new projects both using 2 static libraries. So my workspace is organized with inside the 2 projects and the 2 libraries (all are related to the same application). I followed these instructions http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/StaticLibrarySupportv4 because this way should be simpler then the manual one (that also has some problems but I will write a separate post). So the problme is that I have no liblinks.xml file in both libraries directories.
Is there any trick to use the Share function that I don't know?
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Wed Nov 14 10:23:36 MST 2012

Quote: micronpn
So the problme is that I have no liblinks.xml file in both libraries directories.

Your lib directory doesn't include liblinks.xml :confused::eek::confused:

How did you create it ?

Note: "Smart update" is a function, which can be used to add library settings to a project :) It's faster and easier than doing that manually (= adding path to 'Includes','Libraries' and 'Paths and Symbols'). 'Smart Update' is writing these things to Debug and Release Configuration of every selected project. Therefore 'liblinks.xml' is created in a 'C Static Library Project', which is including this information.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by micronpn on Wed Nov 14 10:00:38 MST 2012
I made an error: my question is not about "share" but about "smart update".
0 Kudos