cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debian solution for "LPC-Link v1.1 not found."

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sifourquier on Tue Sep 17 05:49:20 MST 2013
if you use lpcxpresso in debian you can have a bug he say "LPC-Link v1.1 not found."

you can resolve with

first time
cd /usr/local/lpcxpresso_5.2.6_2137/lpcxpresso/bin
sudo apt-get install libusb-1.0-0:i386
sudo apt-get install dfu-programmer
sudo apt-get install dfu-util
sudo dfu-util -d 0x471:0xdf55 -c 0 -t 2048 -R -D LPCXpressoWIN.enc

when you connect the usb
cd /usr/local/lpcxpresso_5.2.6_2137/lpcxpresso/bin
sudo dfu-util -d 0x471:0xdf55 -c 0 -t 2048 -R -D LPCXpressoWIN.enc
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Samonitari on Tue Jul 22 20:13:05 MST 2014
I use LPCXpresso IDE with Opensuse 13.1

To make the installer work, I had to install various 32-bit packages - libpangox, libpangoxft, libncurses, libglu1-mesa, libxtst6, libgtk2.. All 32-bit version.
But after installation the application still didn't start. Some error message about libswt path. There was a couple of suggestion on the net, often involving black magic (softlinks and other), but i think they are not solving the problem (at least for me... :)
To resolve it i installed 32-bit java (java-1_7_0-openjdk, with Yast Software Management select version i585), as i remember temporarily breaking some dependencies, and then I switched back to 64-bit - the idea came from nowhere :) The installation of 32-bit java had a whole lot of dep.-s and apparently some of them was needed to start up the IDE. After a system reinstallation, it was the way that worked again.

But to find the programmer, you have to have the libusb-0_1-4 too (also 32-bit of course). First i didn't have it, just the 1.0 version, and i can guarantee it, it didn't work that way.

Hope this help for Debian users too.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by UweBonnes on Fri Jan 10 04:37:12 MST 2014
Hello,

there are two problems:
- the descriptor advertised configuration is "1" and not "0", so use "-c 1" and not "-c 0"
- the lpclink v1 doesn't react normal on detach and recent dfu-utils abort on that and do not reset. A patch is pending to reset the device even when detach doesn't work.
0 Kudos