lpcware

Mac OSX El Capitan

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by vinylrider on Sat Oct 03 12:41:59 MST 2015
Hi everyone,

today i updated my MacBook to the new OS version El Capitan. Since the update i can't connect my LPCXpresso board LPC1769
with the LPCXPRESSO IDE. The board has LPC-Link v1.1  .

1)  When i try to debug my project i get the fault: Error received while booting LPC-Link v1.1

2)  At the debug probe selection when i try to boot the LPC-Link i get this error.

InvocationTargetException

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
  at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.common.AbstractCommonBootableProbe$2.run(AbstractCommonBootableProbe.java:576)
  at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
  Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:201)
  at com.crt.utils.general.ExecCommand.exec(ExecCommand.java:276)
  at com.crt.utils.general.RunCommand.run(RunCommand.java:148)
  at com.crt.utils.general.RunCommand.run(RunCommand.java:131)
  at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.common.AbstractCommonBootableProbe.booter(AbstractCommonBootableProbe.java:94)
  at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.common.AbstractCommonBootableProbe.access$1(AbstractCommonBootableProbe.java:86)
  at com.crt.debugcommon.emulator.common.AbstractCommonBootableProbe$2.run(AbstractCommonBootableProbe.java:569)
  ... 1 more

3) I have already done this: http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/DebugAccessChip
procedure but the problem remains...

I would appreciate any help,

Thank you all in advance!

Outcomes