Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeRTOS transplant to LPC1114

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by IvorNxp on Fri Mar 23 00:36:36 MST 2012
Dears,
   I want to study the freertos transplant to LPC1114 platform, methord as detail as possible. did have some document to reference?
  Because of LPCXpresso provides freertos sample program, but I did't find any *.s file in project. so how to transplant FreeRTOS to LPC1114?
Best Regards!
Ivor
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Rob65 on Sat Mar 24 01:28:30 MST 2012

Quote: ArneB
as the NXP version is a bit outdated

I'm sorry but I have to agree with ArneB that the FreeRTOS port on there  is too old to be usable (you did notice that you are referring to a  port of FreeRTOS v5.3 that dates way back to 2009).

Most of the samples on the support/lpcxpresso site are old and outdated.  For most of these there are better samples in the LPCXpresso release.

I can only advise IvorNxp to skip directly to the freertos.org site and download the examples from there.

Regards,
[INDENT]Rob
[/INDENT]
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by ArneB on Fri Mar 23 07:27:20 MST 2012
You should use the official version on the FreeRTOS site, as the NXP version is a bit outdated and contains some bugs:
http://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS-for-Cortex-M0-LPC1114-LPCXpresso.html
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Polux rsv on Fri Mar 23 01:19:29 MST 2012
Have you tried this wonderfull site, containing this link for an already running example ?

And what about starting with documentation from FreeRtos site ;)

Angelo
0 Kudos