lpcware

board_ngx_xplorer_1830

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by tridentsx on Thu Jan 03 13:45:21 MST 2013
I am trying to build the lpcopen example for freertos and lwip, however the instructions are vauge at best. I succed in compiling everything but the linking fails the linker can't find the library board_ngx_xplorer_1830?

I can see that one target that is build is lib_lpc_board is that the same thing ?
Below you can see the log of the whole build. Please help me there has to be someone that has succeeded on building the examples in code red 5.14 and lpcopen v0.51 :(

13:31:31 **** Incremental Build of configuration spifi_ngx_xplorer_1830 for project lwip_tcpecho_freertos ****
make all
Building target: lwip_tcpecho_freertos.axf
Invoking: MCU Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -L"Y:\project\LPCOpen\LPCOpen_platform_v0.51\software\lpc_core" -Xlinker -Map="lwip_tcpecho_freertos.map" -Xlinker --gc-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -T "lwip_freertos_1830.ld" -L "Y:\project\LPCOpen\LPCOpen_platform_v0.51\applications\lpc18xx_43xx\examples\lwip\lwip_tcpecho_freertos\linkscripts" -o"lwip_tcpecho_freertos.axf" ./src/cr_freertos_startup_lpc18xx43xx.o ./src/tcpecho.o ./lpclwip/lpc18xx_43xx_emac.o ./lpclwip/lpc18xx_43xx_systick_arch.o ./lpclwip/lpc_debug.o ./lpclwip/sys_arch_freertos.o ./LWIP/api_lib.o ./LWIP/api_msg.o ./LWIP/autoip.o ./LWIP/def.o ./LWIP/dhcp.o ./LWIP/dns.o ./LWIP/err.o ./LWIP/etharp.o ./LWIP/icmp.o ./LWIP/igmp.o ./LWIP/inet.o ./LWIP/inet_chksum.o ./LWIP/init.o ./LWIP/ip.o ./LWIP/ip_addr.o ./LWIP/ip_frag.o ./LWIP/mem.o ./LWIP/memp.o ./LWIP/netbuf.o ./LWIP/netdb.o ./LWIP/netif.o ./LWIP/netifapi.o ./LWIP/pbuf.o ./LWIP/raw.o ./LWIP/sockets.o ./LWIP/stats.o ./LWIP/sys.o ./LWIP/tcp.o ./LWIP/tcp_in.o ./LWIP/tcp_out.o ./LWIP/tcpip.o ./LWIP/timers.o ./LWIP/udp.o ./FreeRTOS_18xx/port.o ./FreeRTOS/FreeRTOSCommonHooks.o ./FreeRTOS/croutine.o ./FreeRTOS/heap_2.o ./FreeRTOS/list.o ./FreeRTOS/queue.o ./FreeRTOS/tasks.o ./FreeRTOS/timers.o ./lwip_tcpecho_freertos.o -lboard_ngx_xplorer_1830
c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_5.0.14_1109/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.6.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lboard_ngx_xplorer_1830
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [lwip_tcpecho_freertos.axf] Error 1

13:31:47 Build Finished (took 15s.899ms)

Outcomes